<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/465037881662566908?origin\x3dhttp://pastisover.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wishing For A Brand New Day. A Perfect Day ♥
Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sorry ah, I know Christmas was 5 days ago but I'm still in this Christmasy mood.

Jingle Bells, Batman smells


My cousin flew to Canada on Saturday, 9 hours transit in Singapore, which I know, isn't very nice. But at least Yin is there, along with her parents, so my cousin won't feel bored (Yin is also my cousin).

My brother's back from Vietnam tonight. Why are his flights back to Brunei always midnight? Yours truly needs to sleep BUT obviously I want to go to airport to pester my brother. And I can't wait for all the things he bought me. I've got Ghost Whisperer Season 1-3 (finished watching season 1, Tato) and Numb3rs season 3. I have a lot to watch!!

Brother's girlfriend going off tomorrow. And I'm going back to Sydney on Friday. One month is really too short!!! I want to stay longer!!

And you know those little studs? Well, the newer piercing got bigger and the little stud was stuck inside. And when I pushed it out, there was like part of my skin on the stud and my piercing was bloody and now it has a lump! WHICH IS SO GREAT!!!!!

Just finished reading Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella. It's the best man!!! (Yin, want to read? Come to my house and get it when you are back. And don't spoil my book. Give me back my GG book as well and Archie!)

And there you go.
Bye bye