I feel that I need to blog this.
Kui says:
u don't have to buy so big bottle. 1L one like te sehat bottle also have bah
kimberly - footprints says:
got la.. but $6.. might as well buy $7 for 2L
Kui says:
how come so expensive ? 1L n 2L so much different.they know how to do business or not ?
Then I laughed till I almost fall off the chair.. And then I typed...
kimberly - footprints says:
mummy.. you are so expensive
kimberly - footprints says:
no no
kimberly - footprints says:
not expensive
kimberly - footprints says:
so funny
And, my mum also watching magic shows. Magic shows freak me out sometimes. Don't get why people like it so much. I saw a guy having a tennis racket around his body once when I was doing my shopping in Rundle Mall. -.-""" He slipped inside, thinking its hula hoop or something? =S